недеља, 28. октобар 2012.

Dear Friends

Hey people, in November issue you can see so sexy Rhi and Chloe.Chloe and Rhi are very close. Friends, but also so much more. At home alone together, they enjoy each others' company, and they enjoy each others' bodies. This is one of those times when things took their natural course, and they shared everything with one another. Enjoy this moment captured in time, as they did, and you will see why is that ;D Here you can read their opinion about shooting and this story :D

Enjoy


Chloe:
My friend Rhi and I got together to spend some quality time. One thing led to another and we ended up sharing more than time together. We hope you like seeing us in our most private moments together.

Love,
Chloe

Rhi:
This is a shoot I did with Chloe Nicole for Stefan Parabola's Vibrations Magazine. It was a very hot shoot, I had so much fun doing it. I hope you all like it, too!


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар